Liebster Award (pt. 2)



If you're a blogger and you're willing to make a post like this from my questions, feel free to comment down below! I really enjoyed answering the questions asked by the wonderful Salha from The Journeys of a Girl who nominated me for this award. Thank you! If you want to read my previous Liebster Award post, click here! You'd see how my blog has transitioned so far,

P.S. My custom-made Liebster Award icon is also free to use if you're a nominated blogger as well!



RULES
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog.
2. Answer the questions given by the nominator.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers, and link them.
4. Notify all the bloggers you nominate.
5. Create 10 new questions for your nominees to answer.

1. WHAT IS YOUR AMBITION IN LIFE?
As a blossoming 15 year old with a creative passion and a paint-coated mind, experimenting with new things and reaching for the stars are what spices up my life. Ever since my pigtails and stuffed toy obsessed phase, I've watched my parents mix color on canvas and illustrate beings from another universe. By then I knew that that's what I wanted to do for the rest of my life. Aside from my devotion for art, I've also developed a strong affection for being in places I've never been to. It's the feeling of experiencing and seeing what I haven't that makes me want to explore more of what's out there.

(The illustrations for questions 2, 4 and 6 are found above)

2. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY
SUPERPOWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?

In my previous Liebster Award post, invisibility has still been my chosen superpower, but I decided to add more to it. Other than invisibility perks, such as getting in the VIP section of my favorite band's concert, sometimes I'd just want to mentally and literally disappear from reality for a while. I'd want to be unbothered by anyone or anything around me as I live in my own world of imaginations and dreams.

3. WHAT WAS THE LAST BOOK YOU READ, AND WHAT WERE YOUR THOUGHTS ON IT?
Do you ever just read a book and can never put it down for a day or two? That's basically what happened to me when I read The Maze Runner. The moment I started reading, I became so intrigued every turn of the page. I'm a sucker for post-apocalyptic books. (Plus points too because Dylan O'Brien plays as Thomas in the movie)

4. DO YOU HAVE ANY PETS?
As much as I want cute walking furry creatures running around at home, I don't have any. Although I do have a pet in my festival: Leonarto da Parrot. He's intelligent and informative, especially to my readers!


5. TEA, COFFEE, OR HOT CHOCOLATE?
I'm not a coffee lover nor a tea lover. Whenever I go to Starbucks, I order decaffeinated drinks and settle for anything chocolate. I start most of my mornings with hot chocolate, and I'd usually spend the rest of my day with a smile on my face.

6. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?
I live in a tropical country with only two seasons: wet and dry. However, if I were to experience a season, it would be spring. I'm a flower lover and I'd love to watch my surroundings blossom in liveliness. 

7. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE QUOTE?
Could you imagine a boring world without creativity and artistic talent? There wouldn't be good music, good movies, good TV shows, good books, etc. We all need art whether we notice it or not. Otherwise, we'd be walking in black and white forests and cities. I don't know the author of the quote, but  I salute him or her for it.


8. IF YOU HAD TO EAT ONLY ONE THING FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
It may be an unhealthy choice but burgers never fail to satisfy my cravings. People tend to wonder how I finish big burgers without feeling like I ate a whole buffet. 
9. WHICH BOOK(S) HAVE HAD AN IMPACT IN YOUR LIFE? WAS THE IMPACT NEGATIVE OR POSITIVE?
Percy Jackson and the Olympians is the first series I've devotedly finished. Greek mythology exhilarates me and this series inspired me to learn more about it. I adored how the books captured the characters' bravery and teamwork. They encouraged me to value the people I have.


10. A BOOK YOU WOULD RECOMMEND?
If you're a poem enthusiast like me, Lullabies will make you fall in love with Lang Leav. I prefer this book more than Love & Misadventures, because I feel that Lullabies' content captures more emotion and passion. The way the poems were delivered made my heart melt in both appreciation and sorrow. 


NOMINEES
Jana from Livsnjutare
Miranda from The Reindeer Files
Zianne from Beyond Idyll

MY QUESTIONS
1. What makes you happy?
2. Would you rather watch the movie first before reading the book, or read the book first before watching the movie?
3. What's something you love about yourself or your life?
4. Do you love listening to music? If so, what kind of music do you like to listen to?
5. Colorful or black and white?
6. If a genie were to appear before you, what would be your 3 wishes?
7. If you were to time travel, which event would you want to go back to? Or would you want to see your future?
8. How much time do you spend on the internet?
9. Which character (from any tv show, movies, book, etc.) describes you the most?
10. Are you more of a logical thinker, creative thinker or both?
To the nominees: You don't have to put images for your answers like the way I did it. Express however you want to write your post! Good luck and enjoy. :) 

More festival events upcoming your way! Just stay tuned and grab on to your tickets!




6 comments :

  1. Thank you so much for answering my questions! I had so much fun reading them and seeing your amazing pictures!

    The Percy Jackson series also inspired me to learn more about Greek Mythology. I find it very interesting :)

    I'm also into hot chocolate. I really dislike coffee, and tea is okay, but I could live drinking hot chocolate! I always have a cup of it every morning.

    The Journeys of a Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you again for nominating me, Salha :) I'm glad to know we share some insights as well!!

      Delete
  2. Hi Skeen, your illustrations are lovely as usual. I admire your passion for art and your signature bright and colourful illustrations never fail to disappoint. :) This is certainly a creative way to express your answers in the Liebster Award as well. Invisibility is definitely a cool superpower to have, and I'm with you on tea and coffee, they're not my favourites either, but hot chocolates are the best! And I live in a tropical country too, so I never get to experience the seasons, but for myself, autumn would be wonderful season to experience as well. :) I haven't read the Percy Jackson books, but I've seen the movies and they were pretty entertaining. I've never heard of Lullabies either, but it sounds so heartfelt and appealing. Will be sure to check that out. :) Thank you for sharing your wonderful illustrations and answers, have a lovely day. :)

    Dian
    The Happy Candle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try to make my posts unique! I really recommend the books I mentioned. They're worth the read!! Thank you for sharing your opinions with me as well. Lots of love :)

      Delete
  3. I love your blog so much! And that fact that we're the same age only pushes harder the fact that you're way more talented than me :p I'm in love with your illustrations (teach me your ways!) :*

    http://wondergoth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much!! I'm pretty sure you're very talented as well!! You absolutely made my day :)

    ReplyDelete

Cool comments paint a smile on my face!

 

Festival Goers