Daisy Fields Playlist

Do you ever just want to escape the busy pat of the world and just lay down in a field of flowers? Listening to happy indie music makes my mind grow a garden of happy thoughts, and increases my craving for calmness. I imagine myself twirling in a sundress, with a smile plastered on my face as I savor moments in beautiful places.

This playlist is probably my favorite one that I made and most of the songs here are my favorite new indie songs. I have to recommend this site: theindierockplaylist.com, because they make the best indie-rock playlists ever and they had introduced me to some new music. I've downloaded both of their enormous playlists, and they appear to be making a new one which would be released on June! 
I hope you enjoy this one because I listen to it myself all the time, and I have no idea why. Listen to the mix HERE! 

12 comments :

  1. Same!! Hoping we could both have tickets for the second show!! :(

    I'd love to hear something from you! x

    http://bleusdelalune.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get tickets!! I'm so excited for their show, oh my god.

      Delete
  2. YOUR BLOG IS SO FAB!! *applauds* I love it. <3
    Hope to hear something from you or check out mine? :)

    Sammie
    sammiethestargirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was going to join your blog but it says that "We're sorry... We were unable to handle your request. Please try again or return a bit later." :(

      Delete
    2. Thank you for telling me this!! I tried to fix it, so I hope it works now! :)

      Delete
  3. Hi! You got a pretty blog! Great pictures too!! :) I love Barbara as well <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a small comment to say:
    1) Amazing post, I absolutely loved it!
    2) Give me your talent with drawing design!

    Love, love, love. x
    Catarina // ohkori.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comments! I really appreciate it :)

      Delete
  5. I love your blog and drawings! So jelly ○u○

    Daisy ○ LittleKawaiiDaisy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! I love yours as well :)

    ReplyDelete

Cool comments paint a smile on my face!

 

Festival Goers